BBC’s Natural History team have discovered tigers living in the Himalayan mountains high above the tree line. Because the outlook for tigers living in the wild is so grim, any news of a new population is exciting but to find them living in such extreme conditions is mind-blowing.
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 1 day ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 1 week ago
- RT @IFLScience: Fiona swimming through the water like a dolphin. Nobody tell her she's a hippo. Credit: Cincinnati Zoo https://t.co/zabB… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @Joyce_Karam: Wow, it’s done! New “Black Lives Matter” Mural painted in #WashingtonDC on road to White House (16th St.) They started at… - 1 month ago
- RT @danjlevy: The President of the United States got censored for “glorifying violence” against black people seeking justice for their live… - 1 month ago