I’m completely obsessed with animals that can change colors, textures and/or behaviors to camouflage themselves. Some of my favorites are the cuttlefish and the mimic octopus. Here’s a little clip from National Geographic that shows some of both. I want this as my superpower!
- Mr Fly, you ready to go again? Pleeease. - 3 days ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: We’re not stupid. They say this every four years, no matter who is running for President. Yet every Democratic preside… - 3 days ago
- RT @JoeBiden: ...yes - 5 days ago
- You realize the world has changed when you’re toying with the idea of ironing just the front of your shirt because… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… - 5 days ago
- RT @rejectedjokes: That’s a great question Susan, let me start by not answering it then finish by definitely not answering it. #VPDebate - 2 weeks ago