I’m loving these belt buckles made from recycled license plates by Vintage in Retrospect. You can have them write whatever you want on the cassette tape before they seal and ship it. Awesome. I’m trying to remember what cassette tapes I used to rock… The Misfits, The Descendents, Face to Face, The Smiths… Oh and Cyndi Lauper! What about you?
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago