Paper Tiger just posted a wonderful new print by Miso. Miso, Karen Hsiao, is an L.A. artist whose fascination with “ecocatastrophe, biology and the science of evolution” has lead her to create delightful (and sometimes creepy) paintings and sculptures. A science geek artist? I love her.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago