On May 4th, robots went to battle at the 15th ROBO-ONE Biped Robot Tournament in Kawasaki, Japan (which also happens to be the site of the Festival of the Steel Phallus). These incredible little warriors, weighing in at no more than 3kg, have a surprising amount of agility and balance. They can punch, throw, slide and easily erect themselves. Oh man, I can’t wait until the day that I get to transplant my brain into a stealthy, cancer-free, ass-kicking battle bunny robot body! Hop, hop, POW!
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 4 weeks ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 4 weeks ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 1 month ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 2 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 2 months ago