On May 4th, robots went to battle at the 15th ROBO-ONE Biped Robot Tournament in Kawasaki, Japan (which also happens to be the site of the Festival of the Steel Phallus). These incredible little warriors, weighing in at no more than 3kg, have a surprising amount of agility and balance. They can punch, throw, slide and easily erect themselves. Oh man, I can’t wait until the day that I get to transplant my brain into a stealthy, cancer-free, ass-kicking battle bunny robot body! Hop, hop, POW!
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 3 months ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 3 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 3 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath S… - 3 months ago