On May 4th, robots went to battle at the 15th ROBO-ONE Biped Robot Tournament in Kawasaki, Japan (which also happens to be the site of the Festival of the Steel Phallus). These incredible little warriors, weighing in at no more than 3kg, have a surprising amount of agility and balance. They can punch, throw, slide and easily erect themselves. Oh man, I can’t wait until the day that I get to transplant my brain into a stealthy, cancer-free, ass-kicking battle bunny robot body! Hop, hop, POW!
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago