On May 4th, robots went to battle at the 15th ROBO-ONE Biped Robot Tournament in Kawasaki, Japan (which also happens to be the site of the Festival of the Steel Phallus). These incredible little warriors, weighing in at no more than 3kg, have a surprising amount of agility and balance. They can punch, throw, slide and easily erect themselves. Oh man, I can’t wait until the day that I get to transplant my brain into a stealthy, cancer-free, ass-kicking battle bunny robot body! Hop, hop, POW!
- RT @ColbieBurton: If the three examples you routinely give of why you hate Democrats are 1) AOC 2) Hillary Clinton and/or 3) Nancy Pelosi I… - 1 month ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 3 months ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 3 months ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 3 months ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 5 months ago