Still working on the Mexico posts but ran across this today and thought I’d share. It’s a 60 Minutes clip from January that talks about how red wine and calorie restriction work to extend health and life. Not that we need any more humans on this earth at one time. Fascinating nonetheless.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago