Still working on the Mexico posts but ran across this today and thought I’d share. It’s a 60 Minutes clip from January that talks about how red wine and calorie restriction work to extend health and life. Not that we need any more humans on this earth at one time. Fascinating nonetheless.
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 1 month ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 1 month ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 2 months ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 3 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 3 months ago