Still working on the Mexico posts but ran across this today and thought I’d share. It’s a 60 Minutes clip from January that talks about how red wine and calorie restriction work to extend health and life. Not that we need any more humans on this earth at one time. Fascinating nonetheless.
- RT @BeauTFC: No. Unity for unity's sake is a bad idea. We unite behind principle and ideas, not simply because it's easier politically. - 1 week ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: We will soon have a president who believes in and listens to science, and that will save lives. - 1 week ago
- RT @GeoffRBennett: New statement on election security from DHS: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... The… - 1 week ago
- RT @nytimes: Six senior Jones Day lawyers told The New York Times that given the small number of late-arriving ballots involved in a Pennsy… - 1 week ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Imagine if this happened in another country: A leader refusing to concede, alleging fraud without evidence, resisting a… - 1 week ago