Today I passed by a co-worker’s desk who was listening to “Send Me an Angel” by Real Life which instantly reminds me of the 80’s BMX movie, Rad. When I was a wee lass I thought this was the frog’s pajamas. It’s pretty funny now. Oh how I wanted to be Lori Loughlin! I had the big hair but was a little light on the sweet bike moves.
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 4 months ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 4 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 4 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath S… - 4 months ago