Today I passed by a co-worker’s desk who was listening to “Send Me an Angel” by Real Life which instantly reminds me of the 80’s BMX movie, Rad. When I was a wee lass I thought this was the frog’s pajamas. It’s pretty funny now. Oh how I wanted to be Lori Loughlin! I had the big hair but was a little light on the sweet bike moves.
- RT @benjaminokeefe: I think about this quote from Elizabeth Warren all the time: “When you give up on a big idea, then you’re giving up on… - 1 day ago
- RT @RDerekBlack: One day there will likely be an even more explicit white supremacist authoritarian in the presidency. The next two years h… - 4 days ago
- I just want to know why our capital is so easy to climb. Maybe we should consider a moat. - 1 week ago
- RT @benjaminokeefe: Donald Trump has the nuclear codes. A source close to him says he has "lost his mind." Mike Pence must immediately b… - 1 week ago
- RT @TyreeJames15: @DaveWeasel https://t.co/G0Tp8tM7f9 - 1 week ago