Today I passed by a co-worker’s desk who was listening to “Send Me an Angel” by Real Life which instantly reminds me of the 80’s BMX movie, Rad. When I was a wee lass I thought this was the frog’s pajamas. It’s pretty funny now. Oh how I wanted to be Lori Loughlin! I had the big hair but was a little light on the sweet bike moves.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago