I just finished watching this delightful but sad Nature video about the albino gorilla, Snowflake, who died in 2003. It was a really interesting look at our history and relationship with gorillas but it didn’t make me like humans more, that’s for sure. I was stoked to find out about the Congo Gorilla Forest at the Bronx Zoo. It’s a 6.5 acre recreation of the native rainforest of the western lowland gorillas. Gorillas are under great threat of extinction due to logging and the bushmeat trade. You can help to preserve these amazing apes by contributing to organizations such as the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 4 weeks ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 4 weeks ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 1 month ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 2 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 2 months ago