I just finished watching this delightful but sad Nature video about the albino gorilla, Snowflake, who died in 2003. It was a really interesting look at our history and relationship with gorillas but it didn’t make me like humans more, that’s for sure. I was stoked to find out about the Congo Gorilla Forest at the Bronx Zoo. It’s a 6.5 acre recreation of the native rainforest of the western lowland gorillas. Gorillas are under great threat of extinction due to logging and the bushmeat trade. You can help to preserve these amazing apes by contributing to organizations such as the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago