Spike Press comes out with some of my favorite band posters. The first 3 pictured below, for the National, are incredible. Does anybody know what the images are that make up the colored portion of the prints? It looks like Rodin’s Gates of Hell (which is mind-blowing in person – check it out if you’re ever in Paris) but it seems like it would be hard to make a print from a sculpture, so I’m lost. You can purchase prints from their site or view a collection of prints from past and present at Gig Posters.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 2 months ago