Spike Press comes out with some of my favorite band posters. The first 3 pictured below, for the National, are incredible. Does anybody know what the images are that make up the colored portion of the prints? It looks like Rodin’s Gates of Hell (which is mind-blowing in person – check it out if you’re ever in Paris) but it seems like it would be hard to make a print from a sculpture, so I’m lost. You can purchase prints from their site or view a collection of prints from past and present at Gig Posters.
- RT @ColbieBurton: If the three examples you routinely give of why you hate Democrats are 1) AOC 2) Hillary Clinton and/or 3) Nancy Pelosi I… - 1 month ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 3 months ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 3 months ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 3 months ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 5 months ago