As a lover of all things lagomorphic, I can’t help but adore the art work of Kozyndan. I was pretty excited to see this new vinyl prototype of their popular work, Uprisings (which is based on Hokusai’s The Great Wave of Kanagawa). You can purchase prints here at their shop.
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 2 weeks ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 1 month ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 1 month ago
- RT @wonderofscience: This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath S… - 1 month ago
- I want to be reincarnated as a “ladybug bloom” twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/s… - 2 months ago