As a lover of all things lagomorphic, I can’t help but adore the art work of Kozyndan. I was pretty excited to see this new vinyl prototype of their popular work, Uprisings (which is based on Hokusai’s The Great Wave of Kanagawa). You can purchase prints here at their shop.
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 2 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 3 months ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 4 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 4 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath S… - 4 months ago