As a lover of all things lagomorphic, I can’t help but adore the art work of Kozyndan. I was pretty excited to see this new vinyl prototype of their popular work, Uprisings (which is based on Hokusai’s The Great Wave of Kanagawa). You can purchase prints here at their shop.
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 4 weeks ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 4 weeks ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 1 month ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 2 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 2 months ago