As a lover of all things lagomorphic, I can’t help but adore the art work of Kozyndan. I was pretty excited to see this new vinyl prototype of their popular work, Uprisings (which is based on Hokusai’s The Great Wave of Kanagawa). You can purchase prints here at their shop.
- Do you remember when the only thing on the world’s collective conscious was how cute baby Yoda was? I do. - 1 month ago
- RT @SamHarrisOrg: As many of you know, @nntaleb and I are not friends. The man despises me and often attacks me, and I occasionally return… - 2 months ago
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 4 months ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 8 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 9 months ago