And I thought the fire breathing babybot would be the last time I saw a ginormous baby robot. Isabel Coixet, the Spanish director who both wrote and directed Bastille (one of the 20 segments from the wonderful film collage, Paris, je’taime) has created an enormous and strangely realistic infant for the Shanghai Expo 2010. In response to the expo’s theme, “Better City, Better Life”, Coixet says she hopes to remind the world that “all our actions have direct consequences on our children’s future and that we have to react to this”. Amen, sister.Vodpod videos no longer available.
- RT @ColbieBurton: If the three examples you routinely give of why you hate Democrats are 1) AOC 2) Hillary Clinton and/or 3) Nancy Pelosi I… - 1 month ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 3 months ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 3 months ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 3 months ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 5 months ago