And I thought the fire breathing babybot would be the last time I saw a ginormous baby robot. Isabel Coixet, the Spanish director who both wrote and directed Bastille (one of the 20 segments from the wonderful film collage, Paris, je’taime) has created an enormous and strangely realistic infant for the Shanghai Expo 2010. In response to the expo’s theme, “Better City, Better Life”, Coixet says she hopes to remind the world that “all our actions have direct consequences on our children’s future and that we have to react to this”. Amen, sister.Vodpod videos no longer available.
- RT @NWSSaltLakeCity: ***Smoke incoming!*** Here is a look at the visible satellite imagery across the Great Basin this morning. Some of th… - 1 month ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: If the three examples you routinely give of why you hate Democrats are 1) AOC 2) Hillary Clinton and/or 3) Nancy Pelosi I… - 4 months ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 6 months ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 6 months ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 6 months ago