And I thought the fire breathing babybot would be the last time I saw a ginormous baby robot. Isabel Coixet, the Spanish director who both wrote and directed Bastille (one of the 20 segments from the wonderful film collage, Paris, je’taime) has created an enormous and strangely realistic infant for the Shanghai Expo 2010. In response to the expo’s theme, “Better City, Better Life”, Coixet says she hopes to remind the world that “all our actions have direct consequences on our children’s future and that we have to react to this”. Amen, sister.Vodpod videos no longer available.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 2 months ago