Say hi to Noelle, the pregnant robot. She was created to train med students and I think she’s pretty neat. I only wish that they would have made her a little more realistic, either by making her face really pissed off or by adding a “curse-like-an-angry-sailor” button. If robots ever become conscious, I wonder if they’ll look back at this and find it super creepy.
- Do you remember when the only thing on the world’s collective conscious was how cute baby Yoda was? I do. - 1 month ago
- RT @SamHarrisOrg: As many of you know, @nntaleb and I are not friends. The man despises me and often attacks me, and I occasionally return… - 2 months ago
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 4 months ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 8 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 9 months ago