Say hi to Noelle, the pregnant robot. She was created to train med students and I think she’s pretty neat. I only wish that they would have made her a little more realistic, either by making her face really pissed off or by adding a “curse-like-an-angry-sailor” button. If robots ever become conscious, I wonder if they’ll look back at this and find it super creepy.
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 6 days ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 1 month ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 1 month ago
- RT @IFLScience: Fiona swimming through the water like a dolphin. Nobody tell her she's a hippo. Credit: Cincinnati Zoo https://t.co/zabB… - 1 month ago