I’m so stoked to catch We Live in Public (by Ondi Timoner) tonight! This documentary takes a look at dot-com millionaire, Josh Harris, and his incredible social experiment of the 1990’s, Quiet: We Live in Public. The 100+ artists who participated in Harris’ party lived completely free in a New York capsule hotel but agreed to do so under complete video surveillance (which was streamed into the other hotel rooms). After Q:WLiP, he and his girlfriend completed another 6 months living under 24-hour online surveillance which documented and helped to facilitate their breakup and his mental breakdown.
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 4 weeks ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 4 weeks ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 1 month ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 2 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 2 months ago