I’m so stoked to catch We Live in Public (by Ondi Timoner) tonight! This documentary takes a look at dot-com millionaire, Josh Harris, and his incredible social experiment of the 1990’s, Quiet: We Live in Public. The 100+ artists who participated in Harris’ party lived completely free in a New York capsule hotel but agreed to do so under complete video surveillance (which was streamed into the other hotel rooms). After Q:WLiP, he and his girlfriend completed another 6 months living under 24-hour online surveillance which documented and helped to facilitate their breakup and his mental breakdown.
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 1 week ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 4 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 5 months ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 6 months ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 6 months ago