I’m so stoked to catch We Live in Public (by Ondi Timoner) tonight! This documentary takes a look at dot-com millionaire, Josh Harris, and his incredible social experiment of the 1990’s, Quiet: We Live in Public. The 100+ artists who participated in Harris’ party lived completely free in a New York capsule hotel but agreed to do so under complete video surveillance (which was streamed into the other hotel rooms). After Q:WLiP, he and his girlfriend completed another 6 months living under 24-hour online surveillance which documented and helped to facilitate their breakup and his mental breakdown.
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 2 weeks ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 1 month ago
- RT @wonderofscience: The tiny squeaks of a baby Pika. https://t.co/tRT7fBLYcW - 1 month ago
- RT @wonderofscience: This is what Earth looks like from 1.5 billion kilometers away; the Cassini spacecraft spots a pale blue dot beneath S… - 1 month ago
- I want to be reincarnated as a “ladybug bloom” twitter.com/ClaraJeffery/s… - 2 months ago