I’m so stoked to catch We Live in Public (by Ondi Timoner) tonight! This documentary takes a look at dot-com millionaire, Josh Harris, and his incredible social experiment of the 1990’s, Quiet: We Live in Public. The 100+ artists who participated in Harris’ party lived completely free in a New York capsule hotel but agreed to do so under complete video surveillance (which was streamed into the other hotel rooms). After Q:WLiP, he and his girlfriend completed another 6 months living under 24-hour online surveillance which documented and helped to facilitate their breakup and his mental breakdown.
- RT @NWSSaltLakeCity: ***Smoke incoming!*** Here is a look at the visible satellite imagery across the Great Basin this morning. Some of th… - 2 months ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: If the three examples you routinely give of why you hate Democrats are 1) AOC 2) Hillary Clinton and/or 3) Nancy Pelosi I… - 5 months ago
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 7 months ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 7 months ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 7 months ago