The 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) talks started Tuesday and will continue on through tomorrow. The roster in past years has been impressive and this year’s is no different. I was stoked to see some familiar names listed, such as David Byrne, M. Ward, Sam Harris, Sarah Silverman and Michael Specter. I can’t wait to see what comes out of this year’s talks. In celebration, here is the first (and still my favorite) TED talk I ever saw.
- Get that sunshine! twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @craftlakecity: 💙Donate to Craft Lake City at the @givelively link below! Help us continue our mission to elevate Utah's local creative… - 1 month ago
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 months ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 2 months ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 3 months ago