The 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) talks started Tuesday and will continue on through tomorrow. The roster in past years has been impressive and this year’s is no different. I was stoked to see some familiar names listed, such as David Byrne, M. Ward, Sam Harris, Sarah Silverman and Michael Specter. I can’t wait to see what comes out of this year’s talks. In celebration, here is the first (and still my favorite) TED talk I ever saw.
- RT @benjaminokeefe: I think about this quote from Elizabeth Warren all the time: “When you give up on a big idea, then you’re giving up on… - 1 day ago
- RT @RDerekBlack: One day there will likely be an even more explicit white supremacist authoritarian in the presidency. The next two years h… - 4 days ago
- I just want to know why our capital is so easy to climb. Maybe we should consider a moat. - 1 week ago
- RT @benjaminokeefe: Donald Trump has the nuclear codes. A source close to him says he has "lost his mind." Mike Pence must immediately b… - 1 week ago
- RT @TyreeJames15: @DaveWeasel https://t.co/G0Tp8tM7f9 - 1 week ago