In December the TED site started a video section called Best of the Web to highlight inspiring talks from elsewhere. I love these talks by physicist, Richard Feynman. I wish I’d had this warm and animated man as my grandpa to nerd-out with and teach me about jiggly atoms as a kiddo.
- RT @danjlevy: The President of the United States got censored for “glorifying violence” against black people seeking justice for their live… - 1 day ago
- Do you remember when the only thing on the world’s collective conscious was how cute baby Yoda was? I do. - 1 month ago
- RT @SamHarrisOrg: As many of you know, @nntaleb and I are not friends. The man despises me and often attacks me, and I occasionally return… - 2 months ago
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 4 months ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 8 months ago