The 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) talks started Tuesday and will continue on through tomorrow. The roster in past years has been impressive and this year’s is no different. I was stoked to see some familiar names listed, such as David Byrne, M. Ward, Sam Harris, Sarah Silverman and Michael Specter. I can’t wait to see what comes out of this year’s talks. In celebration, here is the first (and still my favorite) TED talk I ever saw.
- RT @BeauTFC: No. Unity for unity's sake is a bad idea. We unite behind principle and ideas, not simply because it's easier politically. - 1 week ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: We will soon have a president who believes in and listens to science, and that will save lives. - 1 week ago
- RT @GeoffRBennett: New statement on election security from DHS: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... The… - 1 week ago
- RT @nytimes: Six senior Jones Day lawyers told The New York Times that given the small number of late-arriving ballots involved in a Pennsy… - 1 week ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Imagine if this happened in another country: A leader refusing to concede, alleging fraud without evidence, resisting a… - 1 week ago