The 2010 TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) talks started Tuesday and will continue on through tomorrow. The roster in past years has been impressive and this year’s is no different. I was stoked to see some familiar names listed, such as David Byrne, M. Ward, Sam Harris, Sarah Silverman and Michael Specter. I can’t wait to see what comes out of this year’s talks. In celebration, here is the first (and still my favorite) TED talk I ever saw.
- RT @jameshamblin: Lots of people are feeling unproductive. But if you successfully infect zero people with the virus, seriously you’ve been… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 1 month ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 1 month ago
- RT @IFLScience: Fiona swimming through the water like a dolphin. Nobody tell her she's a hippo. Credit: Cincinnati Zoo https://t.co/zabB… - 1 month ago
- RT @Joyce_Karam: Wow, it’s done! New “Black Lives Matter” Mural painted in #WashingtonDC on road to White House (16th St.) They started at… - 1 month ago