Spike Press comes out with some of my favorite band posters. The first 3 pictured below, for the National, are incredible. Does anybody know what the images are that make up the colored portion of the prints? It looks like Rodin’s Gates of Hell (which is mind-blowing in person – check it out if you’re ever in Paris) but it seems like it would be hard to make a print from a sculpture, so I’m lost. You can purchase prints from their site or view a collection of prints from past and present at Gig Posters.
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 3 days ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 1 week ago
- RT @IFLScience: Fiona swimming through the water like a dolphin. Nobody tell her she's a hippo. Credit: Cincinnati Zoo https://t.co/zabB… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @Joyce_Karam: Wow, it’s done! New “Black Lives Matter” Mural painted in #WashingtonDC on road to White House (16th St.) They started at… - 1 month ago
- RT @danjlevy: The President of the United States got censored for “glorifying violence” against black people seeking justice for their live… - 1 month ago