Next Stop Adventure is Matt Gauck, an artist and illustrator from Portland, OR. I want to live in his fanciful world where robots groom trees and albino sperm whales find themselves wedged in tree tops. I think I love the way he makes use of color in his backdrops as much as the images themselves. Also, my friend Jason wanted me to mention that I like the tiny red speckles in the monster painting below. He thinks that I’m retarded and wants the rest of you to know it too.
- Do you remember when the only thing on the world’s collective conscious was how cute baby Yoda was? I do. - 1 month ago
- RT @SamHarrisOrg: As many of you know, @nntaleb and I are not friends. The man despises me and often attacks me, and I occasionally return… - 2 months ago
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 4 months ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 8 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 9 months ago