Next Stop Adventure is Matt Gauck, an artist and illustrator from Portland, OR. I want to live in his fanciful world where robots groom trees and albino sperm whales find themselves wedged in tree tops. I think I love the way he makes use of color in his backdrops as much as the images themselves. Also, my friend Jason wanted me to mention that I like the tiny red speckles in the monster painting below. He thinks that I’m retarded and wants the rest of you to know it too.
- RT @BeauTFC: No. Unity for unity's sake is a bad idea. We unite behind principle and ideas, not simply because it's easier politically. - 2 weeks ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: We will soon have a president who believes in and listens to science, and that will save lives. - 2 weeks ago
- RT @GeoffRBennett: New statement on election security from DHS: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... The… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @nytimes: Six senior Jones Day lawyers told The New York Times that given the small number of late-arriving ballots involved in a Pennsy… - 3 weeks ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Imagine if this happened in another country: A leader refusing to concede, alleging fraud without evidence, resisting a… - 3 weeks ago