Next Stop Adventure is Matt Gauck, an artist and illustrator from Portland, OR. I want to live in his fanciful world where robots groom trees and albino sperm whales find themselves wedged in tree tops. I think I love the way he makes use of color in his backdrops as much as the images themselves. Also, my friend Jason wanted me to mention that I like the tiny red speckles in the monster painting below. He thinks that I’m retarded and wants the rest of you to know it too.
- RT @DrIbram: Perhaps the greatest anti-slavery speech ever uttered is “What to the Slave is the Fourth of July,” by Frederick Douglass, in… - 14 hours ago
- RT @LawJSharma: We’re officially living in a Parks and Rec episode. #WearAMask https://t.co/LknwwdYmvF - 1 week ago
- RT @IFLScience: Fiona swimming through the water like a dolphin. Nobody tell her she's a hippo. Credit: Cincinnati Zoo https://t.co/zabB… - 2 weeks ago
- RT @Joyce_Karam: Wow, it’s done! New “Black Lives Matter” Mural painted in #WashingtonDC on road to White House (16th St.) They started at… - 4 weeks ago
- RT @danjlevy: The President of the United States got censored for “glorifying violence” against black people seeking justice for their live… - 1 month ago