Cyberoptix is a tie “lab” created and ran by Detroit artist, Bethany Shorb. I love the delicious colors and fun graphics. If you’ve gotta wear a piece of useless fabric around your neck, might as well make it art! You can purchase one of her ties on her site or at her Etsy shop for around $30-$40. She also maintains a really cool blog, Toybreaker, where she showcases new designs.
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 3 days ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 1 week ago
- RT @benjaminokeefe: I think about this quote from Elizabeth Warren all the time: “When you give up on a big idea, then you’re giving up on… - 1 week ago
- RT @RDerekBlack: One day there will likely be an even more explicit white supremacist authoritarian in the presidency. The next two years h… - 2 weeks ago
- I just want to know why our capital is so easy to climb. Maybe we should consider a moat. - 2 weeks ago