Cyberoptix is a tie “lab” created and ran by Detroit artist, Bethany Shorb. I love the delicious colors and fun graphics. If you’ve gotta wear a piece of useless fabric around your neck, might as well make it art! You can purchase one of her ties on her site or at her Etsy shop for around $30-$40. She also maintains a really cool blog, Toybreaker, where she showcases new designs.
- RT @BeauTFC: No. Unity for unity's sake is a bad idea. We unite behind principle and ideas, not simply because it's easier politically. - 1 week ago
- RT @PeteButtigieg: We will soon have a president who believes in and listens to science, and that will save lives. - 1 week ago
- RT @GeoffRBennett: New statement on election security from DHS: “The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. ... The… - 1 week ago
- RT @nytimes: Six senior Jones Day lawyers told The New York Times that given the small number of late-arriving ballots involved in a Pennsy… - 1 week ago
- RT @RepAdamSchiff: Imagine if this happened in another country: A leader refusing to concede, alleging fraud without evidence, resisting a… - 1 week ago