Cyberoptix is a tie “lab” created and ran by Detroit artist, Bethany Shorb. I love the delicious colors and fun graphics. If you’ve gotta wear a piece of useless fabric around your neck, might as well make it art! You can purchase one of her ties on her site or at her Etsy shop for around $30-$40. She also maintains a really cool blog, Toybreaker, where she showcases new designs.
- RT @benjaminokeefe: I think about this quote from Elizabeth Warren all the time: “When you give up on a big idea, then you’re giving up on… - 1 day ago
- RT @RDerekBlack: One day there will likely be an even more explicit white supremacist authoritarian in the presidency. The next two years h… - 4 days ago
- I just want to know why our capital is so easy to climb. Maybe we should consider a moat. - 1 week ago
- RT @benjaminokeefe: Donald Trump has the nuclear codes. A source close to him says he has "lost his mind." Mike Pence must immediately b… - 1 week ago
- RT @TyreeJames15: @DaveWeasel https://t.co/G0Tp8tM7f9 - 1 week ago