Cyberoptix is a tie “lab” created and ran by Detroit artist, Bethany Shorb. I love the delicious colors and fun graphics. If you’ve gotta wear a piece of useless fabric around your neck, might as well make it art! You can purchase one of her ties on her site or at her Etsy shop for around $30-$40. She also maintains a really cool blog, Toybreaker, where she showcases new designs.
- RT @SamHarrisOrg: As many of you know, @nntaleb and I are not friends. The man despises me and often attacks me, and I occasionally return… - 1 week ago
- Oh good 😫 twitter.com/foundmyfitness… - 2 months ago
- RT @SarahKSilverman: You think you will recognize Jesus when he comes back? I see him all around. He is this girl. And y’all don’t even see… - 6 months ago
- RT @BarackObama: https://t.co/nNOVtQ50O4 - 7 months ago
- RT @BillGates: I usually wait until the end of the year to share good news that you might have missed, but I couldn’t resist sharing this l… - 8 months ago