Cyberoptix is a tie “lab” created and ran by Detroit artist, Bethany Shorb. I love the delicious colors and fun graphics. If you’ve gotta wear a piece of useless fabric around your neck, might as well make it art! You can purchase one of her ties on her site or at her Etsy shop for around $30-$40. She also maintains a really cool blog, Toybreaker, where she showcases new designs.
- RT @ColbieBurton: #notallmen & #alllivesmatter have the same vibes. 🤮 - 1 month ago
- RT @MarketWatch: Do men and women save differently for retirement? on.mktw.net/2NbJcZt - 1 month ago
- I’ve been working too much. I just asked my cat if she needed a “food update” when I meant “snack” 🤪 - 2 months ago
- RT @jonburkeUK: Politics must be the only profession in which acquiring and using knowledge to make decisions is regarded with contempt. No… - 3 months ago
- I just realized that my wardrobe is seriously lacking in bald eagle shirts! How did I not plan better for today? Happy Inauguration Day! - 3 months ago